Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU regulation 2016/679)
Kindly concerned, according to the regulations indicated, our treatments will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of its confidentiality and its rights. In accordance with article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679, we therefore provide you with the following information:
TREATMENT WHICH THE INFORMATION IS REFERENCED:
These are the categories concerned:
These are the target categories:
Consultants and freelancers in individual or associated form, banks and credit institutions, police forces, suppliers
These are the fields covered:
Database: Customers - Name (Personal Data), Surname (Personal Data), Bank Data (Personal Data), Email and Telephone (Personal Data)
The data is processed in these ways:
Electronic and Paper
The purpose of the treatment:
Antica Taverna Casagrande Srl, through the treatment "Hotel reservations", treats the above mentioned data:
To acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services;
In order to fulfil the obligation provided for in the "single text of Public security laws" which requires us to communicate to the police headquarters, for public safety purposes, the generalities of the customers housed;
In order to fulfil existing administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations; We also wish to inform you that the conferral of your data for the treatments referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 is mandatory, and in case of refusal to supply them we will not be able to host you in our hotel. The Hotel supervises to guarantee to the interested parties that the data will be treated only for the declared purpose and only for the part strictly necessary to the treatment. It also undertakes, within the limits of reasonableness, to modify and correct all the data that are in the meantime different from the originals, to keep them always up to date and to erase all those data that are exceeding the declared treatment. It also informs that the data will not be subject to profiling and will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
- Article 8 (Data concerning minors): In the "Hotel reservations" treatment, no child data is processed.
- Article 9 (sanitary, biometric and judicial data): In the "Hotel reservations" treatment, medical, biometric and judicial data aren't processed.
- Duration of treatment: Antica Taverna Casagrande Srl declares the treatment "Hotel reservations" with indefinite date as it will continue to keep it alive in order to continue its prevailing business activity in compliance with the law in force. The Data Controller will ensure that you can guarantee to the interested parties that, once the purposes of this treatment have been reached and the maximum retention terms prescribed by law (10 years) have been fulfilled, the data will be erased.
Antica Taverna Casagrande Srl (email@example.com )
Rights of interested parties
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or absence of your data and to know its contents and origin, verify the accuracy or request the integration or the updating, or the rectification. You also have the right to ask for the cancellation, the processing anonymously or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests must be addressed to the owner of the treatment Antica Taverna Casagrande Srl at the headquarters of Via Castelguinelli, 84 – 50063 Figline e Incisa Valdarno (FI) or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to make a complaint with the privacy authority if the rightholder isn't responding to your request. The GDPR EU 2016/679 recognises the following specific rights to the person concerned (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en):
- Right of access (art. 15);
- Right of adjustment (art. 16);
- Right to cancellation (right to oblivion) (art. 17);
- Right of limitation of treatment (art. 18);
- Right to receive notification in case of rectification or deletion of data or limitation of treatment (art. 19);
- Right to data portability (art. 20);
- Right of opposition (art. 21);
- Right concerning the automated decision-making process, including profiling (art. 22).
You may at any time submit a complaint to the supervisory authority to the Privacy Guarantor via registered A / R addressed to:
Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza Venezia 11, 00186, Roma. Or by certified e-mail (PEC) addressed to: email@example.com