We are back!
We are facing difficult times and, today more than ever, the comfort, health and safety of our guests and collaborators are our top priority.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, additional measures have been introduced to ensure your comfort and safety. Villa Casagrande continues to monitor the evolving situation and observes the directives of the competent health and government authorities, ready to adapt our procedures accordingly.
Below we want to make you aware of the main measures taken by Posta Donini for an experience of well-being and relax in complete safety:
- In common areas it is mandatory to respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter
- Guests must always wear a mask in closed common areas
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) available for all guests during their stay, including masks, and hand disinfectants.
- The body temperature upon arrival at the facility may be detected, preventing access in case of temperature > 37.5 ° C.
- All staff wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Enhancing health and safety training for all colleagues, including the correct procedures for the use of personal protective equipment and case notification protocols
- All areas of the structure are subject to a significant increase in cleaning and sanitizing operations
- Cleaners will also focus on treating all hard surfaces in all public areas and guest rooms
- Laundry, bed linen and sheets are washed at sufficiently high temperatures to guarantee sterilization
- Spacing measures of the tables in the refreshment points in accordance with local regulations
Services and instructions starting from 22/06/2000.
The use of the indoor swimming pool (free of charge), will be quoted for safety reasons and limited to time slots:
Morning shift 4 slots = 8 pax each / family 9.00 - 13.00
Afternoon shift 4 slots = 8 pax each / family 14.00 - 18.00
The spa can only be managed exclusively (max 6 pax, family / partner) given the new regulations imposed, in two shifts:
1. From 9.00 to 11.00 Euro 150.00;
2. From 18.00 to 20.00 Euro 180.00.
Massages – Beauty Treatments
The massages will be provided on request, while the couple's massages will be temporarily suspended, with all the precautions required by the regional ordinance.
The gym must be reserved and will cost € 15.00 per hour.
More people will be allowed at the same time if they are family / cohabitants.
The tourist tax will be suspended until 12/31/20.
Final Cleaning and Sanitizing
The cost of final cleaning including sanitization is Euro 26.00 per person to be paid one-off at the end of the stay.
We are waiting for you!